Friday, April 11, 2008

Before and After Updates March




Well I have worked it out, you will have to scroll down to see the before photos . Sorry the dates are all out.
Some more hard work from Jim my other half, more retaining walls, in our lovely clay ground poor Jim all that hard digging. Then the other end is the beginning of our BQ area and wall for the water feature, this is all in the backyard. The concreted area is were the paving is going which we are paying someone a lot of money to do. This was last November and ofcoarse I wanted it all finished before Christmas for our big family get together. I must say that Jim does have a day job and so do I so all this work is being done after work and weekends and Jim has never built any of these strutures before so he is a little nervous about the water feature and also all the decking he has to do.

1 comment:

Alessandra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.