Sunday, July 22, 2007

Neighbour's begone

We had a bit of a problem with neighbours over our back fence looking straight into our family Kitchen area, that is there back door over the fence, normally it would not be such a problem we were just going to grow some trees but they had build there side patio up out of concrete so when they walk out there back door and around there yard they were waist high so it was very easy to say hello. When I went down to the house there was Jim and my daughter busy making neighbour's begone.
Inside the house they had been very busy starting to put in the Kitchen cupboards and
Laundry cupboards. I wish I had measured the
Kitchen cupboards at this stage then I would of
realised the cabinet makers mistakes, more detail
about that later.
















No comments: