Saturday, July 14, 2007

Roof/Bricks this was also exciting




We have unberellas on our house or this is what it looked like to me (but no rain back then), and the best was seeing our bricks.

The bricks are Boral Port Phillip I love the bricks.

Just a little about the house and block it has a 3 metre easement down the right side and a 2 metre across the back, so we had a bit of a problem finding a house around the way we wanted, I will try and post a plan for you, we were very lucky to find Pro Struct because they were very helpful with changing plans. The size of the house is just under 29 sq's. Yes the photo is not straight I do get better at taking the Photos.
Also I must not forget a very BIG Thank you to our neighbours (next door) Wayne and Kaylene (sorry I know I am spelling your name wrong) they have been great keeping us up to date with what is happening at the house, because we live 1 1/2 hour drive away it has been hard to go there as often as we would like (like every day 24/7). You have helped to keep our stress level down, thank you again from Jim and myself.


No comments: